To avoid injuries:
1. Practice physical activities on a regular basis.
2. Perform a good warm-up, begin gently and increase the intensity gradually without forcing.
3. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes made with the appropriate material.
4. Do stretches at the end of the physical activity.
5. Drink water or isotonic drinks whenever you are thirsty.
6. Avoid physical activities after eating or on a full stomach.7. Know the limits of your body to know when you are pushing too much.
Welcome, Here I leave the link to download the tab of fitness with which we will work in the coming weeks (Bienvenidos, a continuacion os dejo el enlace para descargar la ficha de condicion fisica con la que vamos a trabajar durante las proximas semanas).
Ficha CF. Bilingue